- Dungeon fragments are used to enter a dungeon.
- Dungeon fragments are usually dropped from the monsters that exist in a specific dungeon.
- Dungeons are private, and only you and your party will be inside your dungeon.
- To enter a dungeon:
- click the dungeon device that exist in main cities next to temple.
- Select fragment of choice.
- Select dungeon level.
- Dungeons have a 15min timer.
- You can get out of a dungeon by either finish it, die or wait out the time limit to get teleported out
- If you die and lose your backpack, its lost forever, so be careful
- Dungeons increase in difficulty for each level you increase.
- Level increase monster health, damage, loot and experience, about .5% per level.
- Completing dungeons have a chance to reward you with crystals used for reforging.